Nickel Mesh Filter offers large resistance to dry gases at the room temperature. It
gives high resistance to strong acids like phosphorous trichloride,
phosphorous oxychloride and benzoyl chloride. Nickel is a face
centered cubic lattice that has high strength and it is easily
formable. For details.
Nickel Mesh Filter is made by weaving the metal wire in the customized diameters and
materials. The filter constituents with woven wire mesh offer
excellent strength, quickness and resistance to heat. It can be
constituted of single, double or multiple layers that depends on
We possess machines that cut wire mesh into plain discs in the
different screen shapes. These are commonly used as carrier, filter
and more. We offer Nickel Filter Media in the different shapes and
sizes that are made of variant materials to fulfill the specific
Applications of Nickel Mesh Filter Media:
1. Filtration of high molecular polymer in thin film production,
hydraulic oil, disposal of water, hot gas, etc.
2. Absorption, evaporation and filtration process in petroleum,
chemical, Ship and automobiles to delete the mist drop or liquid
foam or used as air filter in cars and trucks.
3. Welded multi-layer pack filter: used in rubber industry, plastic
industry, and oil industry and cereal sifter.
4. Filtration of air, the medium cleaning, flow control of
lubrication oil, fuel oil, hydraulic pressure and air pressure
5. Waste management and water treatment